Helpful exercise tips
Here are a few exercise tips we thought you could use on your path to getting fit.
1. Wear a pedometer. Research shows people who wear pedometers, which is a small device that counts the number of steps you take and aim for 10,000 steps a day get more exercise than those who don’t.
2. Get an exercise buddy This can be a huge motivator.
3. Schedule your exercises just as you would a meeting or appointment. Place it directly in your planner. Shows a form of committment.
4. Change up your routine every few weeks. This way it won’t become boring and you will look forward to doing something new.
5. Build stretching into your exercise routine. Stretching is a vital part of your exercise routine. Maybe even look into taking a Yoga class.
We hope these exercise tips will give you that extra nudge to get out and starting walking!